AG Custom Fit Delivery

Titleist3

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

I have had a custom fitting session with AG for Titleist AP3.

Does anyone know how long they take to arrive?

I bought them last Friday. Cheers.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
have known new club orders to take anything from a few days to a few weeks depending on them having the components and how much demand they have (ie if theyve just released a new range)

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
One day it took for affordable golf to fully custom my friends shaft change and 2 up on 9,8,7,6. 1 up on the 5 bought them on wed and was playing them on Friday I personally don't use ag anymore all my new stuff has been bought from affordable golf Glasgow and I don't think I'll go elsewhere now

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
One day it took for affordable golf to fully custom my friends shaft change and 2 up on 9,8,7,6. 1 up on the 5 bought them on wed and was playing them on Friday I personally don't use ag anymore all my new stuff has been bought from affordable golf Glasgow and I don't think I'll go elsewhere now

It depends if they have them in stock. AG normally get them from the supplier when the order is made so the lead time is based on them. If they have them in stock and can do the adjustments there and then I would assume you would get them a lot quicker.

When I ordered my Pings it took about 2 weeks but there was a delay in getting the shafts or something.

I know that some shafts/heads are in low supply and can take a good few weeks to months to arrive but that is not AG's fault. That is the demand which has been placed on the supplier and would be the same lead time no matter which shop you go to (unless they have a set in stock ofc)

D

Deleted member 18588

If it is a stock item that is to be customised i.e. loft or lie or grips then they will generally send them to a clubfitter relatively local to them. So allowing for couriers around four days.

If. however, it requires full customisation then, like all other outlets, they are reliant upon the manufacturer.