after some GI irons without any offset, any exist?

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
my ping combo were lost by PF so am after a replacement but want something else with little or no offset.

wish I didnt sell my titleist 775's now as hit them really well :(

recommendations please :)

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
How about Wilson Staff Ci9 although not offered as GI they are easy to hit and small better player head size

I have them but i also have the Di11 !!

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear that mate , do you still have some clubs ? If not I can send down a 5,7,9 and PW Ping G10 that you can borrow until you get some mate.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am not bothered about brand so will check out the wilson staff range. wierd but I know GI help launch etc I just can;t stand some of the chunky monkey clubs that are about, look bloody awful when stood over the ball.

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Mizuno MX200?. A very good game improver whilst being forged and with smaller heads. Not sure how offset they are though?

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thats why i chose the Ci9 more like blades in size but easier to hit and long

I had G10 before but couldnt get over the massive sole size,

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have the cleveland cg 7 irons (not the black pearl ones, but the ones with the yellow insert). Picked them up towards the end of last summer and have found them excellent in every way. You can pick them up pretty cheap without too much trouble on the bay or golfbidder.

offset comparison :

ping g10 7 iron - .24
titleist 775 cb 7 iron - .16
cg7 7 iron - .14

Think you'll struggle to get much less than that - the offset is part of what makes them GI.

CG7 are also fairly compact and have a thinish top line, so as GI irons go, they're pretty easy on the eye, unlike the G10s (to my eye at least). You can't see any cavity at address until you're down in some pretty low numbers.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
yeah cheers chaps, still got my Nike VR full cavities, just dont bloody like them lol. A mate suggested trying some with no offset as he said my titleist were like that and I hit them a peach. No more being a 1 brand tart :)

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I will get a refund off the seller. He is claiming off them tomorrow. Not gonna rush to buy any right now as too much golf lined up. will put the money to 1 side and try before I buy this time :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Callaway Razr X Tour have little offset and have all the GI attributes you're after.
The X-22 or X-20 will be much the same.