A game, Sort of. In Lonon. Anytime?

Redwood

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Guys,

As I'm in London working most weeks, and at a bit of a spare part most of the time, was wondering if anyone who works in London would fancy a game of golf at Urban Golf in either Soho of Farringdon at some point.

I've played at both and they are alot of fun. It starts to get more interesting after a few beers!! :)

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Redwood,
Don't work in London, but live in Hertfordshire so can get up there on the train after work in around half an hour. Never heard of Urban Golf before so Googled it and gotta say it looks like fun.
Could be a laugh to get a few people up there one night and play at St Andrews and have a few beers!!
I've PM'd you my mobile so we can sort something out.

compton77

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hey Redwood, i'd be up for that one evening. There is also Metrogolf in Paddington which is a tad cheaper and quieter. I went a few weeks back and it's £40 per hour for a simulator but if you take the 10-11pm slot it's only a tenner. We basically paid £50 for 2 hours, not bad at all.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I work in Hammersmith + up for this. However I finish for Xmas on Thursday and start back on the 4th, so anytime form then.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Redwood, I'm going to be in Tenerife the week of the 4th playing in a charity golf day at Las Americas. Catch up with you some time in the future for a game in London. :)