80 Million Bid Accepted

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Firstly, Stevie G has drunks legs, He is a diver of the first degree

Man U have doen a cracking piece of business. He has been disruptive. I would have slapped him for his petulent show of dissent after being substituted the other week.
He has had his tantrum fits when things aren't going for him and Man U WILL survive without him.
He is a loss to the premiership but life goes on.
S A F will have someone in mind and if my memory serves, I remember something a few months ago that they had a provisional agreement with Bayern for Ribery, who I think is "class" and would love to see in the premiership.

I don't think he will be as big a hit in Spain as "he" thinks he will be.

So Real have spent £130m in a week and apparently they are at an advanced stage of negotiations with David Villa.

I seem to remember, about 10 years ago that they were on the verge of bancrupcy and nearly £300m in the red when the king of Spain wrote off their debts.

I still think they will be short of Barca at the end of the season.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mono thats a statement from a typical scouse blame dodger Gerrard is a diving fanny admit it , Man utd put you where you belong second again , S A F will have a replacement in mind it will hopefully let Rooney play right up front dont think it will weaken the team alot Ronaldo leaving a good business deal if ever there was one.

Putting_Green_Pro

Q-School Graduate
www.heyrosegolfclub.com
mono face it. liverpool (N) ronaldo is easily the best player in the world. even when he does have a strop he could still play as well as gerrard.

well in conclusion bolton now have a chance of winning the premiership because we lets face it liverpool cant win it can they haha :D

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
I seem to remember, about 10 years ago that they were on the verge of bancrupcy and nearly £300m in the red when the king of Spain wrote off their debts.

I still think they will be short of Barca at the end of the season.

I remember that story too!! Didnt it come out that it was a load of crap and he didnt actually do that though? Not sure...

I agree with the Barca comment though, Barca are a "team" and in Messi I believe they have a better player than Ronaldo & Kaka combined....Real are at the Galactico stage again, a multitude of superstars & ego's all wanting to be top dog but not part of a team!

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
mono face it. liverpool (N) ronaldo is easily the best player in the world. even when he does have a strop he could still play as well as gerrard.

well in conclusion bolton now have a chance of winning the premiership because we lets face it liverpool cant win it can they haha :D

Come back when you actually follow a football team with your heart and not witht there wallet.

Red through and through.

Man utd fans all have a stop when they 4-1 what a game to go to :D:D:D:D:D

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
When will everyone (who doesn't already) finally wake up and realise that all footballers are cheats and fall over claiming at the very least Manslaughter the moment anyone looks at them.

A defender disposes of the ball into row Z and then tries to claim the throw-in. the old "what me Ref?" line. Give me strength....

And saying "Red through and through" is like saying I support half the teams in England, Scotland and any other country you can think of.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think you need to look at the posts more carefully mono and take those red tinted goggles off. The guy is a Bolton fan (and therefore deserves our sympathy :D) and I daresay has followed his team with his heart and his wallet over the years. I think you have a huge chip on your shoulder and the footballing world doesn't start and end at Anfield. When you support a club and follow them home and away (and I did it with Fulham for years including trips to places like Hartlepool on a Tuesday night by train) you get a sense of real football.

I don't actually think Man Utd are as guilty of buying a championship as Chelsea and Liverpool. Look at the way Ferguson has moulded three top sides over the years with a mixture of home grown talent and youth bought in from abroad at an early age (and cheap price) and allowed to blossom and develop.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Talking of support - Homer, I'll take your tuesday night in Hartlepool and raise you a wednesday night away game Wycombe vs Barrow in the middle of feb in feezing conditions - in the Conference!! I was one of only 4 wycombe fans there and we got a mention in the following weeks programme!

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Liverpool will NEVER win the title, especially with "El Camerero" in charge.

Always makes us wet ourselves when Liverpool fans sing "steve gerrard gerrard, he's big and he's effing hard"

He clearly isnt is he so why sing it?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Not sure I like football posts, seems to bring out the worst in everyone.

I am not surprised he has been sold, 80m is a lot of money for a disruptive player, especially when there is only one bidder.

Rumours of 56m for Ribbery are daft. Yes he is good, but no where near Kaka for the price. This would only leave 24m in loose change for another player. Not such good business after all then.

I like to watch Ronaldo for the skills, but his manner and cheating are disgraceful. Ditto for a lot of players though. Owen anyone? Mr Elbows Shearer? Van Nistelroy?Pires? Reyes? Eboue? to name a few Arsenal ones (just to show I am not biased). An honest footballer is a rare beast indeed.

bluenose10

Assistant Pro
www.collingtreeparkgolf.com
errr idiot dint the bolton have a chance give you a clue that i dont support united. BOLTON 4 LYF

I wouldn't brag about that one big guy :p you bought fabrice "touch of an elephant" Muamba of us for £5million . . . so for that ill always be grateful to Bolton and Megson!!

Ronaldo is twice the player of messi, Kaka, Ribery, Gerrard etc. but still nobody is worth the money they are paying for footballers at the moment.

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
I wouldn't brag about that one big guy :p you bought fabrice "touch of an elephant" Muamba of us for £5million . . .

2 letters & 1 word - D.J Campbell :D

Ronaldo is twice the player of messi, Kaka, Ribery, Gerrard etc.

Have words with yourself!!!

Ronaldo is twice the player of Kaka & Gerrard, maybe even 3 times the player of Ribery......but Messi, no chance, Messi is on an even keel!

Messi is 2 years younger than Ronaldo, and lets be fair, Ronaldo has only "come good" in the last 2-3 seasons after he found his feet. Messi has been top performing in an all star Barca team for 3 seasons already.

Messi will eclipse the quality of Ronaldo, who I think will struggle to make as much of an impact in La Liga as he has done in the Prem.

bluenose10

Assistant Pro
www.collingtreeparkgolf.com
Have words with yourself!!!

Ronaldo is twice the player of Kaka & Gerrard, maybe even 3 times the player of Ribery......but Messi, no chance, Messi is on an even keel!

Messi is 2 years younger than Ronaldo, and lets be fair, Ronaldo has only "come good" in the last 2-3 seasons after he found his feet. Messi has been top performing in an all star Barca team for 3 seasons already.

Messi will eclipse the quality of Ronaldo, who I think will struggle to make as much of an impact in La Liga as he has done in the Prem.

[/QUOTE]

What!?!? Messi is feeble. . . and would never cope in the premier league. . . Ronaldo is "world footballer of the year" how can you argue with that. Put me in a team with xavi, iniesta, Henry, Alves (Dani not Alfonso ;)), eto'o and ill bang in 20 + a season. Players in La liga can't defend they stand off that why messi ghosts past people. . . even D.J Campbell would be deadly out there!!