4th July M42, A42 towards Nottinghamshire

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Playing at Holinwell on 5th July in an Open and travelling up the day before. Flying a bit of a kite here, anyone fancy a game early afternoon en route on the Tuesday 4th?

(Of course happy to reciprocate at Saunton/Newport if someone can sign me in somewhere nice on that day!)

Shameless by me I realise, but you never know!! :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1147

Normally I would happily host at Kedleston, in Derby, but am playing the same open (Notts & Alwoodly) and can’t normally do 3 days in a row due to my back.

D

Deleted member 1147

9.50 - a bit early for my back's liking

I've played JCB twice now. Very good, but some crazy green complexes.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Wrong James Ian! 🤣
But if you need a spot filling for JCB again I’ll fill it. They have a new towel design!
I would host you but I don’t have a club at the minute as I don’t play in winter so left my club. Nor do I plan on being at a club worth inviting people to!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Somewhere near Blidworth...

Blidworth is a nice base and has some nice eating places. Black bull is nice and Bird in hand has gorgeous views. Little John in Ravenshead is good. If it’s an Indian you want, there’s one called Veraj off chapel lane in Ravenshead. Very nice.
Bogged off as I will hopefully catch up with Slab whilst you are up north. Enjoy me man.