2022 Open Championship DVD

Hoganman1

Visit site
Does anyone know when the DVD of the 150th Open will be released? I cannot find any info on the Internet.

Hoganman1

Visit site
Well. I guess no one knows the answer. Surely, it will be out for sale soon. It was a historic four days. I was so fortunate to have been there.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If it is anything like a film going to DVD 3 - 6 months afterwards. Gives time for the TV Channels to show a few replays or gain a bit more pay to view fees

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The last one i managed to get a copy of was 2018. Have they been producing DVD's since then? I remembered searching for 2019 at the time the DVD used to be released (around November time) but nothing seemed to be out.

RickyHart

Visit site
please tell me complete info about this. Are you a Ph.D. student and you are looking for Ph.D. Dissertation Writing Expert who will guide you well in your subject. If you want detail information about this, then you can take help by visiting the link shared by me. detail

Last edited:

AussieKB

Visit site
Since Cam Smith went to LIV the tournament has been cancelled, and his name removed from the trophy as per instructions from the PGA.