2020...so far

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
So......I got a bit of tree bark in my eye on Tuesday. I thought I'd got it out....but no. By Wednesday I was basically blind and in agony. A&E at 7.30am. Eye aenesthetised and cream applied. Walked home with wife. Phew! Thursday screaming in pain back to A+E 8am, begging for aenesth...sod it pain killing drug. Nurse gave in and drugs applied, then more cream. Walked home with wife. More cream applied before pain killing drug wore off. Prised eye open in pain again at 9pm for more cream. By 5pm on Friday eye was open...just. Taking Ibuprofen and paracememol full dose of each throughout. On Saturday, with eye swollen but open, whilst cleaning teeth broke front one (crown). Wahooo ...£269 to re do. .....this was already in pipeline to do. Saturday am sat down after brekkie to see e mails. £388 quid taken from credit card for Uber rides previous day that I never had!!!!!! Uttter panic for 2 hours whilst I sorted this.

So as far as 2020 goes .....it can xyz off as far as I am concerned.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
So......I got a bit of tree bark in my eye on Tuesday. I thought I'd got it out....but no. By Wednesday I was basically blind and in agony. A&E at 7.30am. Eye aenesthetised and cream applied. Walked home with wife. Phew! Thursday screaming in pain back to A+E 8am, begging for aenesth...sod it pain killing drug. Nurse gave in and drugs applied, then more cream. Walked home with wife. More cream applied before pain killing drug wore off. Prised eye open in pain again at 9pm for more cream. By 5pm on Friday eye was open...just. Taking Ibuprofen and paracememol full dose of each throughout. On Saturday, with eye swollen but open, whilst cleaning teeth broke front one (crown). Wahooo ...£269 to re do. .....this was already in pipeline to do. Saturday am sat down after brekkie to see e mails. £388 quid taken from credit card for Uber rides previous day that I never had!!!!!! Uttter panic for 2 hours whilst I sorted this.

So as far as 2020 goes .....it can xyz off as far as I am concerned.