2 wheel push trolleys

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
Quick question. My old one has just bust on me. Basically the bracing that supports the frame and wheels from collapsing in on themselves when it's up. It's gave in. Was 2nd hand when I brought it as my first trolley and had plenty of use. Normally I just throw my carry bag on it and away I go. However iv just brought a cart bag. Which is obviously slightly heavier and bulkier. So will a 2 wheel trolley take the extra weight? Or do I have to use one of those space age looking over priced 3 wheel things? Not a lover of them. I was just going to pick up a brand new 2 wheel push masters 1 trolley. Will be fine right?
Link - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m...O7CyYQ_AUIBygB#spd=9344337070202219019&spud=0

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You get what you pay for (most of the time;)) so splash out a bit and get a decent trolley, especially if you use it often. I recommend clicgear, bit prices but great engineering and fold down to next to nothing

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
If you push a pull trolley at the wrong angle, you get a sudden stop and a handle in the bread basket
Careful you dont get a penalty for anchoring :) :)

WWG

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Quick question. My old one has just bust on me. Basically the bracing that supports the frame and wheels from collapsing in on themselves when it's up. It's gave in. Was 2nd hand when I brought it as my first trolley and had plenty of use. Normally I just throw my carry bag on it and away I go. However iv just brought a cart bag. Which is obviously slightly heavier and bulkier. So will a 2 wheel trolley take the extra weight? Or do I have to use one of those space age looking over priced 3 wheel things? Not a lover of them. I was just going to pick up a brand new 2 wheel push masters 1 trolley. Will be fine right?
Link - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m...O7CyYQ_AUIBygB#spd=9344337070202219019&spud=0

I have an electric trolley which I bought cheap second hand. My first bit of advice is never to get an electric trolley, as they are bulky, you have to remember to charge the battery, and then remember to take it with you. In fact electric trolleys are a waist of money. The last few weeks I have just used my 2 wheel pull along cheapy trolley, and to be honest it has been fine. My advice is to buy a 3 wheel push trolley which can be purchased on ebay for about £40. My mate has one and I would swap it for my electric one tomorrow !!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For the love of God buy one with three wheels. you can push it with one finger. Dragging clubs around on two wheels is a waste of time.

D

Deleted member 21258

For the love of God buy one with three wheels. you can push it with one finger. Dragging clubs around on two wheels is a waste of time.

Completely agree with this.

I found carrying easier than pulling a trolley (twists the body etc, not nice), then got middle aged!!!

Got a push 3 wheel trolley(cheapie one off ebay was £30 or £40 IIRC a year and a bit ago), absolutely brilliant, as garyinderry says one finger to push it is so easy. Love it

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I changed to a 3 wheel trolley last season, a secondhand Motocaddy S1 from Gumtree. So much easier than a two wheel trolley, less stress on your shoulders. Pay a little more or search the second hand market and get a 3 wheel trolley. It is worth it.

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
+1
i love my 3-wheeler and would never swap it with 2-wheeler. carrying only half sets in winter since i am a Senior golfer