1st Wednesday Weigh In 2009

DCB

Visit site
OK gents, given the response to the Weightwatchers Post at the weekend it looks like a few of us are up for losing a bit of the "winter insulation"

My weight loss over the past week 3.25lb

I'm happy with that as a start considering there was some mild excess at New Year.

Dave

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Disgusted, In the two months before xmas we had a bet in work and I won the weight loss. Since the 5th december ive put a stone back on so 18st 11 here.Absolutely gutted but thats the winter months for you, extra insulation.

I actually have an excuse my missus is 4 weeks away from giving birth to our third and final child and all sorts of reasons for a chippy/chinese/italian are good enough for her at the moment :D
It all starts again here as I know I can do it.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Oh Gawd here we go....

Weigh in this morning - 18 st 6oz

Target - about 14 - 14/6.

Feeling hungry already.............

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Weigh in week 1 (today): 16st 5lb (.8)

Target for week 51 -(dec 23rd) : 13st 4lb (.0)

remaining weight to loose : 3St 1lb (43lb)

average weight loss per week required 0.86lb / 14.4 oz

change this week : n/a

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
ss2
....my missus is 4 weeks away from giving birth to our third and final child...

gl mate, been there. Not an easy time to eat sensibly and work out lots.
Yea its been pretty tough this time round, add to the sleepless nights, two other young'uns not sleeping until the early hours, my missus deciding I had to build a new bathroom downstairs, getting the entire hallway up and downstairs replastered, painted and coved. I dont know about her but im bushed already with weeks to go.
As I mentioned above 18st 11 my target each calendar month is to lose 6lb per month with no catch ups!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Holy moly there is some big units on here. :eek:

Do you all fancy signing up for a tug of war team before the weight drops off :D
I think we would have a decent chance.

currently 17st 11lb
Target 19st :p

Only joking,,,,, about the target. Would like to get down to 15st Don't want to get stupid, I have a big frame.

Not going to diet as such, just cut out some of the crap and a little more exercise. I lost 1 1/2 stone last winter in Gym but as soon as the weather picked up I was back on the course and didn't visit the gym again.

Maybe some speed golf with ankle weights

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Holy moly there is some big units on here. :eek:

This had me in absolute hysterics. Funniest comment I have read in a long while, I nearly fell off my chair and that is no joke! Your terminology is fantastic- comic genius!

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Started Monday 5th - 14st 3lb
Wednesday 7th - 14st 0lb
Target 12 & 1/2 st

The quick 3lb is presumably something to do with water loss but a cheery start nonetheless. I guess it's next week the tears start rolling.

OK. Comfy chair, lights down low, HID off to bed, now where's that picture of a cake...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I guess we are built for comfort and not speed. I am actually still trying to get a few pounds back. I went from 14st 6 when I was on the beer in June 2006 to 11 st 3 when I came out of hospital with life threatening pancreatitis. When I was diagnosed with diabetes the diet improved drastically (beer had already gone and Krispy Kreme dooughnuts and Haagen Daaz followed). I now weight 12st 6 but think I'm probably a few pounds under still for my height (6 foot)