10,000?

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Let's assume that on average it takes one minute to post something on here. That's a total of 7 days of solid posting. That's excluding any reading of threads. Just posting. Also bear in mind that many of Homers posts aren't the briefest of posts more often than not, (not a critisism, just an observation), and you could probably double that time.

I know that post count is irrelevent, but 10k is a bit of a milestone.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think Homer should have a "Ceremonial" 10,000 post on 31st December 2009 then change his name to Marge for his first new post on 01.01.10. With those typing skills he's clearly a woman anyway.

:eek:

J_F runs for cover

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Homer?
Today or tomorrow?

Only 4 posts yesterday...

Either

A) His internet connection is playing up
B) He has found a cure for his swing problem
C) He is up Hywels ( :eek:)

D) He is building up for a big 'un.

;)

A) He'd be on the NHS connection
B) Yeah, like that'll happen
C) Whatever floats his boat
D) I'm sure it will just be a single smiley....... ;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
At the risk of using a post I can categorically deny that HomerJSimpson2 is anything to do with me. The original hasn't left the building, nor was he using an NHS connection (annual leave thank you very much so at home with a cup of tea and a packet of rich tea). I still haven't found the magicl swing cure. HTL is deeply in love with his beautiful young beau and unlike the Welsh rugby star in the papers today I don't swing that way (would rather hack it off with a rusty saw.... no offence to any gay golfers on here but it isn't something I'd ever consider).

Right I'm off to bask in the glory of stuffing Man United to enjoy a home made toad in the hole, watch Strictly and think about whether I want to post an epic for my 10,000th

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I would have thought that after 9998 posts there's nothing that he could say that he hasn't said before - but no doubt he will try :D :D :D

Come on Homer, sock it to us.