1 bed luxury apartment on exclusive golf complex, Cyprus

john2009

Visit site
As Interest Rates On Your Capital Heads For 0% …Time To Think Outside The Box!

I am the owner of a fabulous 1 bedroom property at Paramount Gardens, Larnaca Cyprus. I bought the property off-plan around 2006 and it is due for completion early next year. Despite the current economic climate, the property has increased in value and has considerable prospects for capital growth as it is located on an exclusive golf complex, backed by the PGA Tour and European Golf Federation, and complete later next year.

The current value of the property is conservatively estimated at £145,000.

I have decided to divide the property into 3 shares of £40,000 each (so you are already over £8K in profit). I am retaining one share, and there are two remaining shares for other investors.

Please email for full details of this fantastic deal at je70@fsmail.net

John

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
4.gif

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Go away you obnoxious waste of air. It is people like you that are a compelling argument for contraception. You are nothing but a two bit low life share merchant with a vastly inflated sense of self wprth and even more inflated prices. Try a site with less discerning members such as Todays Golfer where money and sense are commodoties in short supply

D

Deleted member 1740

John2009 would you like cash or will a cheque be sufficient? ;)

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
The current value of the property is conservatively estimated at £145,000.

I have decided to divide the property into 3 shares of £40,000 each (so you are already over £8K in profit). I am retaining one share, and there are two remaining shares for other investors.

Dear me....can you not read....not to mention the desperate maths. "Forum - buy and sell used golf equipment - private advertisers only please. "

I have a Porsche Boxter for sale conservatively estimated at £15k but I'll accept £13k so you're already in profit..... :D.......

I'll swap it for a set of X-20s conservatively estimated at £499.....

Get real.....

andycap

Head Pro
Visit site
Please let the forum know the dates available that you can fly us out there to have a look at the property and have a round on the course, to see if we may be interested :mad:

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Quite frankly I am not impressed, the pitch was poor, you have annoyed me and I cant see this taking off in here. Believe me, I have been around long enough. Seeing as its Christmas, I feel generous so will give you some advice....
F**K **F

O and I am out!

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
why would this lovely gentleman be abused when he has the decency to leave us his contact e-mail address.....i just hope that he doesn't get bombarded with vicious spammy type e-mails which often occur when registering for various dodgy sites using that e-mail address on the registration form......

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If it were 100% ownership of a spacious two bed luxury duplex appartment with massive open plan Lounge dinning room spacious fitted kitchen. private pool, & included membership to the golf & fitness & a £30K a year job on the complex I'd swap it for my 3 bed terrace

;)

If not, then doubt I'd be interested.