Belfry Custom Fitting Centre - is it worth it?

robin

Club Champion
Visit site
Thinking about using the centre to get 'measured' and try a range of clubs. It costs £120 for two.
I suspect there has been comments before but is it worth it?
Would appreciate some recent observations.
Cheers

Losttheplot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've heard it's really good.
If you get a fitting for £60 then they knock £60 off a set of clubs if you buy them there.

(Only what I hear like) :)

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
the belfry is the best you'll get. it cost £60 for each person which will be knocked of the price of the clubs. or if you decide not to buy from there you still have a £60 credit with them to use on ANY hardware from the shop.

my playing partner went and after fitting he found out he has a standard set up. he baught his titleist AP2's online as they where cheeper and used the £60 towards a vokey wedge

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
if you are after getting ping you are best going through your pro its is normally free and you get to go to gainsborough where lee westwood gets fitted for his

cirrus

Assistant Pro
Visit site
it's fantastic... you get about an hour or so in the fitting bay with a pro....all your shots are recorded on flight scope...so makes the fitting much more enjoyable..you'll get to know whats right for your swing. I went in march this year and got fitted for my driver,it cost £50, which was taken off the price of the driver, well worth the time and money... :)