Zerofit Baselayer “Worlds Warmest”

D

Deleted member 23270

Got one, very warm. Bit small size wise, go up a size.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've recently bought a pair of leggings and a top for me and Mrs d - they a really good imo. If you dont like wool against the skin they could itch, but Mrsd wears a cotton t shirt under it, and says its fine. They are not cheap but I now use the base layer, a golf shirt and a top layer and am very warm on the course.

Boomy

Visit site
I've recently bought a pair of leggings and a top for me and Mrs d - they a really good imo. If you dont like wool against the skin they could itch, but Mrsd wears a cotton t shirt under it, and says its fine. They are not cheap but I now use the base layer, a golf shirt and a top layer and am very warm on the course.

Cheers for the info Chris, I’m just looking to order one now - just seeing if I could find a discount code anywhere before ordering ?

D

Deleted member 23270

Cheers Dave. Much warmer than a standard baselayer?
Yes and as Chris says can feel a bit itchy if you don't like wool against your skin.
I'm normally a large which is what I ordered, arms and body length are a tad short in the ZF but still wearable. XL might have suited me better.

AAC

Visit site
I bought one a few weeks ago, I think the fit is a touch small so maybe order a size bigger. They definitely are very warm, I have played in pretty cold weather with the ZF, a polo shirt & a sleeveless top and felt fine, and I am a cold weather woossss normally.

As others have said they could feel a bit itchy for some.

Springveldt

Visit site
Never tried these but I've got 2 Galvin Green thermal base layers and they are incredibly warm. Last few rounds I've had the base layer, polo shirt then a Sunderland Gillet on and I've not felt the cold once.

I'd imagine these will be the same quality.