youtube downloads

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi folks, this is partially golf related but more suited to the out of bounds forum.

Does anybody have a good way of downloading youtube videos and saving them to their computer? I know there are various websites and conversion programs to do this but I can't be bothered with trying them all and would prefer to just hear of a good quality, effective method that will work for me first time.

If somebody could post a link, it would be much appreciated. I wish to download some of the pros swing videos that are on there.

Thanks in advance.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi folks, this is partially golf related but more suited to the out of bounds forum.

Does anybody have a good way of downloading youtube videos and saving them to their computer? I know there are various websites and conversion programs to do this but I can't be bothered with trying them all and would prefer to just hear of a good quality, effective method that will work for me first time.

If somebody could post a link, it would be much appreciated. I wish to download some of the pros swing videos that are on there.

Thanks in advance.

This is perfect. Download it and run the programme.
On the tool bar, you will see the youtube icon. Cut and paste the youtube address into the box that appears and bobs your mums brother
http://www.v1golf.com/products/v1-home.asp
:D