your views on my swing please

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes i can definately see your problem steve you have two bits of cotton hanging down from your shorts[oh sorry mate ive just watched it again and ive realised its your legs.Of course joking aside i dont think a eleven hp should give 5 hp any tips so wait for the pros to reply.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm not an expert - but I do like a bit of swing theory.

Nice. I slowed it down and had a look.
It's a really good swing, hard to get super accurate stop-mo's because the camera was not ideally placed.
It'd be good to see one face on too.

For my money, there's not a lot to improve here. You set the club a little flat for me (certainly flatter than address) BUT, and this is the gem, you are spot on on the way down. In fact, you are on plane exceptionally well. I managed to stop one very early in the downswing, extended the line of the shaft and WOW!.....superb. The picture (which I should have saved) was a lesson to us all.

Nice work..... :)

steveyjd81

Assistant Pro
Visit site
ahh yes a little flat and stuck behind on the backswing which leads to a very slight over the top downswing. do u think i may be standing too far from the ball? or is it something else?

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
You are a 5 handicapper. Why are you asking a bunch of duffers for swing comments?

He's probably not so stuck up his own arse as some.

Do you want to elaborate on that comment?

Does advocating one controversial swing method which many do not understand or use properly count as being up one's own arse? :rolleyes:

steveyjd81

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Haha just thought I'd ask some experts

I'm playing the wrong way round, I've never heard that one before, only everytime I play

I am actually right handed and I looks right handed in the mirror