WTS: Ping G10 Driver (9 deg), 3 wood (15 deg) hybrid (21 deg)

danbaylis

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi All,

I have brought myself some new toys so I am selling my Ping G10 woods, I do not need to say how good the G10 range is, very long and forgiving! I have personally found them amazing and very consistent! I am only changing due to having some spare cash to blow on golf toys!

They all have matching TFC stiff shafts with matching red/black Golf Pride Multi-compound midsize grips in good condition (the grips are less than a year old)

All have matching head-covers in good condition, all shafts are in good condition too.

Driver: the head has some scratches to the orange paint and the far edge of the club (not viewable from address at all - no sky marks). I'd rate the head 5 out 10 due to the lower scratches. I brought this on eBay as I wanted to try the G10 driver with the TFC stiff shaft, I had a prolaunch G10 before.

3 wood: minor paint damage to leading edge from use out of the rough and on the fairway. Overall good condition.

21 Hybrid: Good condition.

From my personal experience, I hit the driver with 260+ carry, approx. 285-300 with roll. The 3 wood is great off the tee or off the deck, easily 250+ yards. The hybrid I usually hit about 230+ so great option of the tee on tight par 4s.

I am trying here before the usual eBay path.

Going by eBay pricing, I am looking for:

Driver - £60 - due to the scratches
3 wood - £60
Hybrid - £60

Postage is £7.50 per club.

I would take £160 + p&p if someone wants them all together.

I am based in Poole, if someone wants to have a look or local collection.

My eBay ID is danbaylis (135 x 100% feedback if you want some reassurances on my selling)

I will get some pics up later.

Cheers
Dan