WTS: Callaway Apex (2016) Hybrids

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I did have three Callaway Apex (2016) hybrids to sell.

Hybrids with lofts of 20, 23 and 26 degrees respectively. All are shafted with the Mitsubishi Kuro Kage silver 80g hybrid shaft in regular flex. Each club has a golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize +4 grip.

The clubs are in generally good condition with sole and face wear that is typical for clubs of their age. Only the 5 hybrid has any markings on the leading edge of the crown with a couple of small chips towards the toe....these do not really stand out due to the underlying grey finish to the club blending in with the matt grey crown. In all other respects, the clubheads are unmarked. The shafts are in excellent condition, no rub marks or scratches. The grips are all relatively new with lots of life left.

Headcovers are included with each club, the 3 and the 4 have original Apex headcovers, the 5 has a Rogue hybrid headcover (I bought the club second hand and the seller didn't have an original headcover so threw the Rogue one in). The 4 and 5 headcovers are both in excellent condition. The 3 headcover shows a slight discolouration (slightly muted white colours) and a little bit of "cracking" close to the sock.

Ideally I'd like to sell these as a set and would like £130 including postage for the the three clubs. £50 each or £90 for the pair, all prices include postage.

All sold now.

I'll separate the images into three posts....firstly the 3 hybrid...

3hybface.jpg3hcvr.jpg3hybtoeqtr.jpghybrid address.jpg3hybheelqtr.jpghybridshaft.jpg

Attachments

• 3hybsole.jpg
    3hybsole.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: