Wtd - a set of irons, stiff shaft

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have a friend looking for a set of irons. Must be 3 or 4 to Pw, stiff shaft. All brands considered budget approx £100-£150, may stretch a bit further. He's a 16 hc looking to replace his old callaway x14's

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I will be letting my RSi TP's go at the end of the month after my Titleist fitting.

4-p/w, new Lamkin uTX grips on all 7 irons, I'd be looking for £175 though, just over 12 months old, 1 careful owner 😜🏌️

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I will be letting my RSi TP's go at the end of the month after my Titleist fitting.

4-p/w, new Lamkin uTX grips on all 7 irons, I'd be looking for £175 though, just over 12 months old, 1 careful owner ️

out of interest, what shafts are they Robin?

*also, how far do they go?

helicopter wise :D

Last edited:

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a friend looking for a set of irons. Must be 3 or 4 to Pw, stiff shaft. All brands considered budget approx £100-£150, may stretch a bit further. He's a 16 hc looking to replace his old callaway x14's

Hi mate, Ping i.e. Irons, inch longer and 2 degrees up ? Or, if he has the minerals, Mizuno mp32's 3-pw s300's std loft and lie?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have asked Robin on this thread and pm regarding his irons. No reply on either? Oops :mad:

I need to get some pics for Val first but I keep my clubs at the club. I'll do it when I collect them Wednesday before my trip to Cooden.

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi mate, Ping i.e. Irons, inch longer and 2 degrees up ? Or, if he has the minerals, Mizuno mp32's 3-pw s300's std loft and lie?

Do you know if Ping will still change the lie aNile/length on second hand clubs. A friend of mine of looking to upgrade his ram irons and the pings could be ideal