Wrag Barn GC

• Thread starter Deleted member 1418
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1418

Anyone played (or is a member at) Wrag Barn? Playing it next Tuesday on a society day and wondered if anyone has any information on it. Looked on the website and there is nothing about the course on there apart from the following:

"The Simon Gidman designed Golf Course - a challenging par 72, 6622 yards - is a perfect example of effective course planning which balances the natural contours of 205 acres of delightful Wiltshire countryside with features to excite and test players of all skills and ambitions.

Developing and maturing as years go by, Wrag Barn is, of course, ever improving."

Always get a bit nervous about playing a course that does not have even a score card to look at on the website!! :mmm:

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not a course I like at all. It is a load of old farmers fields stuck together.

Clover everywhere, really boggy down on the low parts down by the stream.

3PuttCharlie

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I played it last week and it's in good nick and you'll have a good time

It's not the longest, even off the whites, but if you're not straight off the tee it can be hard work

I recommend it...

If I can get the cash together I may even join it next year

macca64

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Live about 5min away, joined Burford !, play it now and again, place is always rammed, not my favourite but some good holes,

D

Deleted member 1418

Cheers for those everyone. As its a society day for charity should be a good day anyway. Will let you know what I think next week!