Wow!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
So it seems as if I haven't been around here for an eternity, and unfortunately it has been quite a while. But what with hundreds of other things to do in recent times I have just been too busy to even get in a game of golf, let alone frequent the forum. It was amazing therefore to check in over Christmas when I finally had some time to myself, and see well over 10,000 new posts and god knows how many threads! This post is therfore in concession of the fact that despite my best efforts I have consigned 5,000 odd posts to the archives unread, as I've given up working my way through them resisting the urge to reply, so as to avoid messing up peoples post orders and bringing back to life threads that are long since dead! Having spent a good while reading, I just wanted to dive back in and get replying to the more recent topics.

Anyway its great to see the Forum in such a busy state of health, and that most of the members around before my lengthy break are still posting strong. I hope all on here and at GM HQ have enjoyed the Christmas festivities, and are doing well on and off the course. I will make a vow to start posting again more regularly in the new year, whilst at the same time trying to get in my first round of golf in 3 months! Reading the magazine has been the only way I have been keeping in touch with the game, as I have not even had a chance to visit the range, and fortunately it has kept my passion for it going strong, leaving me relishing the golfing challenges next year will inevitably throw up.

Happy golfing for the rest of the year, and throughout 2010.

James

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
James,

It has certainly been lively and there has been much to discuss. We've had the odd fallout although nothing close to Homergate and of course Mr Woods has had numerous threads attributed to his recent behaviour. Its good to have you back in the fold and look forward to reading your own particular views on the golfing world again. Have a great 2010

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Im pretty new to the forum compared to some on here anyway but welcome from ireland.
Im Mike pleased to meet you ;)

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hopefully back to normal now, I should certainly have more time on my hands in the evenings now the spout of intense work and other commitments / zero golf appears to be over! Got a few more visits planned to various family members over the christmas period which will probably keep me away, including one down your way actually, but should be back to posting regularly soon enough :)

Oh and thanks for the welcome back guys, I was half expecting to have been forgotten / consigned to the outer regions of the forum following my return! ;) Much appreciated! I look forward to interacting with you all again.