Woodlake Park Golf Club

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played there a few times and greens are always excellent. Not a fan of the tee shot on the 11th though, you can miss the fairway right, but your ball ends up in the rough on the left. Just too much slope going on accross the fairway.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah that can be a problem! Haha, but I think the course is great overall, especially on a sunny day
What is the best way to play the 2nd? I have tried loads of different ways but most of the time I end up in the trees down the right. That is after my tee shot goes down the middle too. Some tough holes too, especially the par 3 4th.

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've played this hole around 40 times and have yet to find a definitive way to play it! Too far left, blocked by the big tree, slightly right, in the trees! A 3 iron or a 5 wood is usually the best though as there's more room on the right the further you hit it. The 3rd is an asbolute ballache, haven't parred it in the last 30 rounds! Haha. If you can get through the first 6 holes relatively unscathed, you can put a good score together on the rest of the holes.