Won my first club champs and reached single figures

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site
Finally managed to win my first club champs this weekend over 2 rounds and got cut from 10.7 to 7.7.

Over the moon does not describe it!:clap:

D

Deleted member 15344

Which club is that ? Very early for club champs - well done , great result

D

Deleted member 15344

So as he was a cat 2 player 15 shots under css over the two rounds. If it was the case very impressive.

Looking at his sig - 10.7 to 9.9 then an ESR to 7.9 then another .2 cut to 7.7

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site
Answers:

LiverpoolPhil: Girton in Cambridgeshire and we have 2 majors. One is over 2 days 36holes and the other 36holes on one day.
Fundy: 76 & 77. Won the handicap and came 3rd on scratch.
Foxholer: I was cut twice this weekend for general play and then had an adjusted cut by the handicap secretary after round 1, as I have had some low scores recently, including a 43 pointer a month or so ago...

Thanks all

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Answers:

LiverpoolPhil: Girton in Cambridgeshire and we have 2 majors. One is over 2 days 36holes and the other 36holes on one day.
Foxholer: I was cut twice this weekend for general play and then had an adjusted cut by the handicap secretary after round 1, as I have had some low scores recently, including a 43 pointer a month or so ago...

Thanks all

Great stuff, vwp

Girton is one of our reciprocals and on the list to get to play at some point in the next month or two, course in good condition?

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Answers:

Thanks all

Excellent shooting regardless.

DCB

Visit site
Well done, but, two cuts in one weekend for general play, I'd hate to be on the wrong side of your handicap sec ;)

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Answers:

Thanks all
Seems like your Handicap Secretary hasn't got the message about ESRs and GPAs! Hasn't got a Scottish accent has he? :whistle: