Won my first club champs and reached single figures

Thread starter #1
Finally managed to win my first club champs this weekend over 2 rounds and got cut from 10.7 to 7.7.

Over the moon does not describe it!:clap:

Thread starter #10
Answers:

LiverpoolPhil: Girton in Cambridgeshire and we have 2 majors. One is over 2 days 36holes and the other 36holes on one day.
Fundy: 76 & 77. Won the handicap and came 3rd on scratch.
Foxholer: I was cut twice this weekend for general play and then had an adjusted cut by the handicap secretary after round 1, as I have had some low scores recently, including a 43 pointer a month or so ago...

Thanks all

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Answers:

LiverpoolPhil: Girton in Cambridgeshire and we have 2 majors. One is over 2 days 36holes and the other 36holes on one day.
Foxholer: I was cut twice this weekend for general play and then had an adjusted cut by the handicap secretary after round 1, as I have had some low scores recently, including a 43 pointer a month or so ago...

Thanks all
Great stuff, vwp

Girton is one of our reciprocals and on the list to get to play at some point in the next month or two, course in good condition?

chris661

Money List Winner
Answers:

Thanks all
Excellent shooting regardless.

DCB

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well done, but, two cuts in one weekend for general play, I'd hate to be on the wrong side of your handicap sec ;)

Foxholer

Major Champion
Answers:

Thanks all
Seems like your Handicap Secretary hasn't got the message about ESRs and GPAs! Hasn't got a Scottish accent has he? :whistle: