WLDC 2015 Tim Burke

Ads749r

Head Pro
Visit site
403 yds pfffft that's just a smooth forum 6 iron :D

Great tournament that's getting bigger and bigger each year. Great to see that there's not just one guy beasting it every year but different winners nearly all the time.

Gutted joe miller didn't get further than he did but he managed a 394 and got beat by a 398 drive. It looked like he was just building up momentum too.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Miller's going to win another one sooner or later, seems to win everything on the regional circuits, same with Sadlowski. Their time will come again.

Love the WLDC. Wish it was shown on TV in the UK, think it'd be really popular on Sky. I'd much rather watch that than highlights of the bloody Trilby Tour. The distances these guys hit it is just unreal. So many >400 in the finals. Great stuff.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Miller's going to win another one sooner or later, seems to win everything on the regional circuits, same with Sadlowski. Their time will come again.

Love the WLDC. Wish it was shown on TV in the UK, think it'd be really popular on Sky. I'd much rather watch that than highlights of the bloody Trilby Tour. The distances these guys hit it is just unreal. So many >400 in the finals. Great stuff.

I agree. Would be great to watch it, especially live if possible