Win a Nike VR_S Covert driver

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I actually entered the comp by pressing 'enter competition' before I'd made my selections and now it won't let me do it again!
It says I've already entered...............although I'd not made any picks!
I must admit, it wasn't very clear where I was supposed to make my selections though.
Guess I won't be winning then!

Slime.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I've entered.

I have also decided that if I manage to fluke a win, the driver will be going to RickG towards this years Helpd For Heros :thup:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Nice idea but I gave up!

Must be one of the poorest examples of a simple prediction comp I've ever seen

To enter simply visit 4 more web-pages after you've been to the competition page itself in order to see a list of the competitors/brackets! & if you have the patience and dedication for that all you'll really be able to think about is Bridgestone balls

And for that reason...I'm out

Good luck to those who make it

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Entered, not that taxing. But one the off chance I do win I hope the prize will come quicker than the last one I won. This was from the end of October 2012 and I am still waiting for my glove....:angry:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm in, very very long odds to pick 1 winner from each bracket but worth a punt.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Entered, not that taxing. But one the off chance I do win I hope the prize will come quicker than the last one I won. This was from the end of October 2012 and I am still waiting for my glove....:angry:

Entered.

At least you have won something. Im sure a quick email will get it sorted. I've never won anything not even an arguement in an empty house!

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Entered.

At least you have won something. Im sure a quick email will get it sorted. I've never won anything not even an arguement in an empty house!

I have already sent 4 emails. Still, as you say, at least I won something. Well it was not exactly winning as it was just a prize for using something I posted on the forum.