Wilson Staff Spine Driver

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
If anyone is looking at one of these, had an email from justgolfonline, they are now selling them for £79.00

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
can't deny it's a good price and despite hitting it well when I tried it, I just can't get past two things;
the sound - it sounded like hitting a cracked bean can
the white shaft - it's too prominent

still I'll have another chance to assess it Thrursday, my doubles partner uses one.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think we have found a driver that the majority of the GM Forum like. I love mine, Wilson replaced the shaft after I snapped it the first time no questions asked however, they put one of those orange V2 shafts in that I couldn't get on with and ended up breaking it again during a swing. Decided I know it works for me so I'm just gonna but another, for 80 quid its a bargain!

ericsonnycon

Medal Winner
Visit site
If anyone is looking at one of these, had an email from justgolfonline, they are now selling them for £79.00

They have a big add in my local paper tonight, huge July clearance and like you say the wilson spine driver for £79!

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had a blast on the range at AG the other day with this driver, very impressed with it, did not buy one as nothing wrong with my driver, however my mate who was testing some irons, chose to keep his old irons and buy this driver as he was hitting a lot further and with more control than his own driver.

Cheers

Midnight.

PS Got it for £79 at Just golf online.