Wilson Staff DX3 bargain

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
Just bought some Wilson Staff DX3 balls for £9.99 a dozen at AG , same price as the DX2. A 3 piece ball for less than a tenner a dozen.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I think the DX2/3 balls are great for winter golf, only criticism is they seem to get a bit grubby with grass stains etc.

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Bought 2 dozen from Online Golf last week, haven't had a chance to play with them yet though. Also stuck some on my Christmas list for the wife to buy; I've discovered by accident after she left them lying on our bed, that she's gone and bought me a load of Dunlop Sports Direct specials instead, along with nudie tees... wtf?

So they'll be shoved into the practice bag and forgotten about. I'll buy my own balls from now on.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Also stuck some on my Christmas list for the wife to buy; I've discovered by accident after she left them lying on our bed, that she's gone and bought me a load of Dunlop Sports Direct specials instead, along with nudie tees... wtf?

So they'll be shoved into the practice bag and forgotten about. I'll buy my own balls from now on.

Just buy her some really nasty cheap perfume for Christmas then, some celebrity perfume should be fine. Then say, "well, all perfume smells the same to me" . And see how she likes it.....;)

D

deanobillquay

Just bought some Wilson Staff DX3 balls for £9.99 a dozen at AG , same price as the DX2. A 3 piece ball for less than a tenner a dozen.

Ordered a couple of dozen :thup: