Wild!ife cameras

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We bought that very model about 6 months ago. It does what it says on the tin, we've mostly used it for night shots of hedgehogs in the garden. For the price I'd say it was pretty good. The software is quite flexible in letting you set periods of activity etc.

Needs an SD card and 8 AA batteries to run (rechargeable are best as it eats through them quite fast if it gets activated a lot.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Yep, I bought that one for my mum to stick at the bottom of the garden as she wanted to see the hedgehogs, she loves it!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
We bought that very model about 6 months ago. It does what it says on the tin, we've mostly used it for night shots of hedgehogs in the garden. For the price I'd say it was pretty good. The software is quite flexible in letting you set periods of activity etc.

Needs an SD card and 8 AA batteries to run (rechargeable are best as it eats through them quite fast if it gets activated a lot.

HID has seen this and wants one to film the hedgehog activity in our garden. Managed to fob her off for now saying they are all hibernating so wait until Spring

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
HID has seen this and wants one to film the hedgehog activity in our garden. Managed to fob her off for now saying they are all hibernating so wait until Spring

Yep, ours stopped appearing about a month ago now. I suspect they are snoozing somewhere in our unruly garden but don't know where.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Yep, ours stopped appearing about a month ago now. I suspect they are snoozing somewhere in our unruly garden but don't know where.

We had a hedgehog house from a garden centre but I think they recognised it was artificial so the other week we went out and got a load of logs, and put those around the house to make it look more real and put some dry leaves inside and I think we now have a resident. We have wooden house that has had visitors over the summer bit not sure it has anyone in it at the moment.