Who can identify these autographs?

Malinky

Visit site
Hi Guys. I have recently been given an autographed program from the 2013 Master Tournament (see photo), but am at a loss to know who the autographs are from.
I think that I have recognized:
EWAN MURPHY.
IAN PORTER.
GUAN TIANLANG.
And possible:
DAVID ANTHONY LYNN ?
RORY MURPHY ?

Can anyone confirm these or recognize the others please?

IMG_2879_FrogResizer50%.jpg

Malinky

Visit site
Ewen Murray, Tim Barter, David Livingstone are 3 of them which would imply it was signed at least partially by skys commentary team
Many thanks. As you can tell I don`t know a lot about Golf personalities from that period.
Also I could not make out the spelling, so thanks for correcting it for me.

wjemather

Visit site
It's the Sky Sports team:

Ewen Murray (top left); Colin Montgomerie (top right); Butch Harmon (top left, below Ewen Murray); Tim Barter (right of Butch Harmon); Mark Roe (Roey, below Butch Harmon); Howard Clark (bottom right); Bruce Critchley (bottom left).

Last edited:

Malinky

Visit site
It's the Sky Sports team:

Ewen Murray (top left); Colin Montgomerie (top right); Butch Harmon (top left, below Ewen Murray); Tim Barter (right of Butch Harmon); Mark Roe (Roey, below Butch Harmon); Howard Clark (bottom right); Bruce Critchley (bottom left).

WOW! Thank you so much. And I thought they were Golfers......I am an idiot :)

wjemather

Visit site
WOW! Thank you so much. And I thought they were Golfers......I am an idiot :)
Not at all. Except for Critchley (who was a decent amateur golfer) and David Livingstone (the one I overlooked, already identified by fundy), they are all professional golfers - they just weren't playing in the Masters.

Barter and Harmon are best known as coaches and the rest enjoyed varying degrees of success (mostly on the European Tour) in their playing days.

Malinky

Visit site
Not at all. Except for Critchley (who was a decent amateur golfer) and David Livingstone (the one I overlooked, already identified by fundy), they are all professional golfers - they just weren't playing in the Masters.

Barter and Harmon are best known as coaches and the rest enjoyed varying degrees of success (mostly on the European Tour) in their playing days.

Again thank you. That`s more info than I could possibly have hoped for when I came onto the forum to ask the question. (y)