Which irons/shafts to get?! Help!

craig_chesterfield

Club Champion
Visit site
Ok, this sounds like a really obvious issue but I'm wanting some new irons and have no idea what to get and more importantly what shafts should be in them. I've been to 3 fitting centres/demo days all saying different types of shaft from kbs stiff to dgs300.

I play off 7 and ccurrently have black gold shafts which are a little too heavy! Any help or advice would be grand!

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok, this sounds like a really obvious issue but I'm wanting some new irons and have no idea what to get and more importantly what shafts should be in them. I've been to 3 fitting centres/demo days all saying different types of shaft from kbs stiff to dgs300.

I play off 7 and ccurrently have black gold shafts which are a little too heavy! Any help or advice would be grand!

It is possible that KBS, TT DG and whatever the other one was all suit you similarly. If I was you I would consider which one felt best and had the lowest dispersion.

Black Gold is actually not all that heavy in terms of dead weight. TT DG is heavier and KBS is similar but each have different bend profiles.

If you are in the market for a lighter better players shaft, PXi might be worth a look.