What rescue !...

Face breaker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hello peeps I'm on the hunt for suggestions as to my next rescue club, I want 19* and extra stiff but where I come unstuck is I need something that's gonna glide through thick'ish rough with relative ease or at least not get tangled up in it quite so much as my current rescue which is an '18*/XCG3' which has a tendency to get all caught up !...

I've looked at Adams, Callaway, Taylor Made etc etc but having no experience with anything other than the 'XCG3' I'm a bit stuck as to which might be best suited to the task and was hoping that maybe one of you could at least point me in roughly the right direction !...

Any help is most appreciated !...

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Hello peeps I'm on the hunt for suggestions as to my next rescue club, I want 19* and extra stiff but where I come unstuck is I need something that's gonna glide through thick'ish rough with relative ease or at least not get tangled up in it quite so much as my current rescue which is an '18*/XCG3' which has a tendency to get all caught up !...

I've looked at Adams, Callaway, Taylor Made etc etc but having no experience with anything other than the 'XCG3' I'm a bit stuck as to which might be best suited to the task and was hoping that maybe one of you could at least point me in roughly the right direction !...

Any help is most appreciated !...

You want a 19* rescue (roughly a 2 iron) that will glide through thick'ish rough with relative ease ?
Does such a club exist?

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
cleveland-mashie-hybrid.jpg

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
[video=youtube;I7Wd7f9_lRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Wd7f9_lRk[/video]

You can do it with your current hybrid if you know how.