What pitch mark / divot tool do you use?

TigerBear

Visit site
Just out of interest?

I have a St Andrews one that I keep for use on medals or comps. It's a silly superstition thing.

Otherwise I use an asbri golf one I bought off Amazon. It's great, it flicks the fork out and has a magnet on the back for your ball marker.

FourPutt

Head Pro
Visit site
A different brand name I think, but a very similar sounding tool from Amazon. Flicks out the fork at the press of a button and has a ball marker magnet. Body and fork made of metal. Feels fairly sold and like it is unlikely to break too soon. I think it was about 7 quid.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Wasn't fitted for it, bought off the shelf, but these are without doubt the best pitch mark repairer going.

Scotty-Cameron-Divot-Tool-Angles.jpg

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I prefer a single pronged divot too.
singleprongfeatherdivot_940x.jpg

I have a few of this type that I keep as spares. Somewhere in a box in the garage I have loads that have been part of a gift set I've been given. I should hand them out to the seniors at my clu. As they don't appear to own any.
APTEBT_69701f5dd0704203a3c8772678e0d665_2.jpg

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I have a couple, both with the club logo. One is the spring-out type as above and the other is a straight twin prong one with the marker having an indent at the top that is the same shape curvature as a golf ball.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've got a Ping one from about 5-6 years ago when they did them in a few colours , very light weight (polymer I think?) It's very ergonomically designed and easy to use. I've got a few from Pro days, presents etc but none come close to being as good to me.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My wife got me a really nice stainless steel pitch mark repairer + ball marker (where the marker clips into the end of it), with our initials embossed on the ball marker. I really like it. Dunno where she got it from so I can't put a link up.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i have a few split between my 2 bags.

while i like my Scotty Cameron repairer, my favourite is a single prong one that I got for free at The Grove

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
That is a beautiful pitch mark repairer. My only concern is that because it is angled, it may encourage the levering up of the turf, rather than the pushing in from the sides
631D9ECF-BAA1-45D2-8FC0-3E5E94187629.jpeg

If you hold it the right way round it promotes pushing in. Levering up feels odd due to the angle and your finger underneath restricting any leverage.