What golf stuff did Santa bring you

Thread starter #1

davidy233

Tour Rookie
No equipment or clothing for me this year but we got a voucher for a two ball at Montrose which is grand because I haven't played it despite it being only 25 miles from my house.

Also got cash towards a round which will either take care of the full green fee somewhere or bring a pricey course within accceptable range.

Maybe the best golf related presents I've had in a while.

A bag of tees, a dozen ProV1x, and a fantastic book called “True Links”.

Edit: a dozen Honma tws golf balls. A really good 3 piece ball for the price.

Last edited:
I guess the closest thing to golfing gear is a pair of Baw Bags from my Mrs. I had to explain the connection between what they are called and the brief (see what I did there) guide on the back of the box to checking for testicular cancer…🤣

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Just clothes so far. Ones I asked for to be fair. A Cutter & Buck fleece lined hoodie, and argyle zip sweater, plus a pair of black Sunderland trousers. There wasn't anything else I wanted for golf though, I'm mostly sorted at the moment.

Edit: got some white chocolate golf balls actually if that counts. 😆

HeftyHacker

A golf shoe bag and some new socks. Apparently the smell of my golf shoes in my car nearly made my MiL gag when she got in 😂.

She was horrified when I told her I had three pairs, told me that's Christmas and my next birthday sorted as well.

timd77

Assistant Pro
A shotscope v3, can’t wait to use it! Some sketchers shoes, a top, a towel, a base layer and some small pencils out of a cracker!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Galvin Green Insula, Under Armour trousers, 3 Footjoy gloves and a pair of Sealskinz socks. They're still wrapped under the tree but I know they're there as I bought them myself!
How have they not been opened? You do know it was Christmas yesterday.

Buying them yourself means that you avoid the rubbish, best way 👍

G1z1

My wife is the lucky one this year. I surprised her with 3 overnights at lovely spa hotels. Wife does love a overnight at a nice spa but she’s not into golf at all so wasn't impressed when I told her I had booked 4 rounds of golf over the 3 nights :ROFLMAO: playing Alisa then both course at dalmahoy then mar hall. Looking forward to January.