What bag?

Visit site
I currently have a Howson bag, which whilst it does what it's meant to is very old, worn, cracked, etc , the clubs are very tight in there and it just doesn't have enough pockets. So I'm looking for a better bag. I don't really want to buy new as I need to save some money after just buying irons, driver, putter and a set of balls, so I was wondering what you guys recommend?

I'm looking for a cart bag (a friend gave me their old golf trolley :) ) with 13+ full length dividers and a putter well , I was eyeing up the motocaddy pro series but then read that the zips are dreadful, and looking on ebay most seem to have at least one broken zip. So my top choice I think is the Sun Mountain C-130, but I'm open to suggestions.

One other thing is that there is a powercaddy premium I have seen on ebay, and wondered what you thought of those and what they are worth second hand as a bit of a guide as to what to bid, if at all.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181734105007?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi mate,
I have got the Motocaddy pro series bag and can honestly say i have never had a problem with the zips, my only gripe would be that it is one of the heavier bags on the market.
Been looking to change it recently and quite like the look of the Callaway chev org cart bag if that is of any help.

Visit site
I'm not a big fan of callaway bags, they are a little too prominent with huge letters on the side. I do like the look of the motocaddy pro, and it's perhaps like anything if you look after it it will last well. I have to say I quite like the look of that powerkaddy premium PVC, but it depends how much it goes up before it finishes. I've seen they have gone a lot cheaper but in not as good condition.

drew83

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If you are on the world of facebook, search for Golf Clubs selling page. Some good deals there. Or you can post a "does anyone have".

Also, Gumtree is a good shout. Some good deals to be had all over the place.

Visit site
I had a look on there, there's quite a few good things thanks, although about the second post is someone trying to find a guy who has taken the money and deleted his facebook account.

I'm looking at a callaway org 14 2015 now, has anyone got any experience or reviews of this. I'm generally not a callaway bag fan due to their huge logo, but this one is more discrete.

mteam

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got a big max terra 8 bag really impressed with it 14 way divider loads of pockets for everything. No problems so far and I'm pretty sure it came with a 5 year guarantee

Last edited:

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi mate,
I have got the Motocaddy pro series bag and can honestly say i have never had a problem with the zips, my only gripe would be that it is one of the heavier bags on the market.
Been looking to change it recently and quite like the look of the Callaway chev org cart bag if that is of any help.

I had a look on there, there's quite a few good things thanks, although about the second post is someone trying to find a guy who has taken the money and deleted his facebook account.
I'm looking at a callaway org 14 2015 now, has anyone got any experience or reviews of this. I'm generally not a callaway bag fan due to their huge logo, but this one is more discrete.

I have the Callaway Chev Org Cart Bag. Love it! Only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a strap on the front that holds Tee's and things externally. Other than that I think it's one of the nicer looking bags on the market.

Visit site
Whats the difference between an Org 14 and a Chev Org 14?

Never heard of the big max, but it looks nice.

Not convinced with the Ogio bags, but to be honest there are far more options than I though there would be