What are you looking forward to

Range_Ball

Club Champion
Visit site
I was just wondering what you are looking foward to in this coming golfing year. For me the list is quite long but i think playing different courses and seeing how my game as devoloped over the winter would be a good start. Most of all my son picking up a golf club for the frist time and it goes without saying watching the OPEN and the MASTERS

Regards

RB

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really looking forward to Goswick in February and hopefully getting back to the Belfry to play the Brabazon before April.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
The sun and playing off neither frozen or water logged fairways / greens.

Mostly just looking forward to my first full season being a full member at a bloody good course. That your all more than welcome to come down and have a game.

T

thecraw

We are going back to Machrie for a boys golf and booze weekend at the end of March, that to me signals the start of the season and its a great weekend on a great links course and I'm guarenteed to win the Saturday game as I am a shandy drinking poofta who doesnt drink much so I am always the freshest!!!!

Its a smashing start to any season. God bless the 2009 season, may the drives be long and straight, the irons like arrows, the wedges land like butterflys and the putts drop!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
This year:

1) Meeting as many forum members for a game on as many different courses as possible
2) To get down to 10
3) To win at least one medal
4) To start entering more open events.
5) To wearing short sleeve shirts and not worrying about carrying an umbrella

pierreman

Club Champion
Visit site
I would have to say it is July -getting (hopefully) some new nike victory red cavity backs (for my 30th - not looking forward to that) and getting my handicap down from 27 to my target in the teens (eleventeen would be awsome!).

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Playing as much as possible, including some forum meets. Hopefully joining a new club and consolidating or improving the handicap

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Like TonyN I'm really looking forward to meeting the lads on the Goswick Trip.

Also our annual boys trip to Nairn mid May. A dozen good friends, 3 great courses and a good laugh is guaranteed. Sun please, God.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Actually getting out on the course when the days get longer.
Playing some different courses
Winning a competition- trust me it's going to happen ;)

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Spending more time playing and practising this year.

With HID and my 11 year old daughter starting to play....I'm hoping they will be draging me up to the golf club this year.