What’s your party trick?

Don Barzini

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Go on then, what’s your party trick? What dubious talent do you possess which impresses, amuses or fascinates people when you demonstrate it?

Mine is that I can rap along entirely word perfectly without hesitation, deviation or repetition to 90s classic white-man rap songs “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice and “Informer” by Snow. This “talent” is most appreciated by those who grew up in that era!

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sad to say I have none but at one of my old hockey clubs one seemingly dull middle aged man decided to show us his at an end of season drinking session. He did a full on head stand and then proceeded to down a pint whilst upside down. Needless to say this seemingly dull middle aged man gained new respect from us foolish youngsters after that. Never seen that topped.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Go on then, what’s your party trick? What dubious talent do you possess which impresses, amuses or fascinates people when you demonstrate it?

Mine is that I can rap along entirely word perfectly without hesitation, deviation or repetition to 90s classic white-man rap songs “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice and “Informer” by Snow. This “talent” is most appreciated by those who grew up in that era!

Is that it?
I can recite all 26 minutes of Suppers Ready in perfect time, even without the music :D

D

Deleted member 18121

I can turn my tounge upside down.... the only other person I know who can do it is my son, who is 4.

D

Deleted member 15344

I can turn my tounge upside down.... the only other person I know who can do it is my son, who is 4.

I can also do that as well as roll it and also touch my nose with it :thup:

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I can fart the national anthem. Then again, after the first three notes, the room tends to evacuate so I've never had to finish it.

D

Deleted member 21258

Can moon walk and do robotic dancing, that's about as good as it gets.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Various magic tricks. Matches that when snapped magically repair. Disappearing coins. Spoons that defy gravity. Plus a number of card tricks, one of which requires the traditional beautiful assistant. Usually keeps the kids occupied for 20-30 mins, and then they spend an hour or more trying them out.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I can touch my toes. In fact I can put my hands flat on the ground. Being rather flexible I can do a lot of other things, but not for a golf forum.:eek:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I can touch my toes. In fact I can put my hands flat on the ground. Being rather flexible I can do a lot of other things, but not for a golf forum.:eek:

Mrs Hobbit can put her foot behind her head... she's crazy fit for a 50++++++++ year old.