Well done Huds...

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just seen the results from the Reddish Vale Open we played last Sunday.. Craigy boy has only gone and taken second, and playing from a handicap 3 lower than he actually plays from.. Solid golf and even left a few shots out there.. :thup:

Oh, and it looks like he's gonna be cut to 18 now, so welcome to the "shot a hole" club matey...

Ps.. Still a novelty front 9 though :D

D

Deleted member 1740

Well done huds, a very good score round a goat track :whistle:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great stuff Craig, cracking result.

As with others I'm not surprised though, you're games come on leaps and bounds this year, great to see. :clap:

Keep it up :thup:

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks folks, very kind of you.

7 under CSS with an actual starting handicap of 20.7. Think that gets me 7 X 0.4 lopped off (2.8) which would leave me at 17.9 :whoo:

Crazy really. Target was to 18 this year and, if calculation above is correct, might have pulled it off in last qualifying comp!!

Good job I putted like a plonker or I'd have been on the next plane to Mexico!!

Karl, assessment of course spot on. I thought the back 9 in particular was brilliant.

If you read the Golf Club Atlas review of the place it says that all the forest that splits the two nines wasn't there originally. Sounds like a much more dramatic course when first laid out.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
U
Thanks folks, very kind of you.

7 under CSS with an actual starting handicap of 20.7. Think that gets me 7 X 0.4 lopped off (2.8) which would leave me at 17.9 :whoo:

Crazy really. Target was to 18 this year and, if calculation above is correct, might have pulled it off in last qualifying comp!!

Good job I putted like a plonker or I'd have been on the next plane to Mexico!!

Karl, assessment of course spot on. I thought the back 9 in particular was brilliant.

If you read the Golf Club Atlas review of the place it says that all the forest that splits the two nines wasn't there originally. Sounds like a much more dramatic course when first laid out.

Wanna buy a Scotty to help your putting woes ;)
Yeah, I liked the last 4 holes the best.... The 18th is an oxygen grabber.... Tbh the greens were top when I played there with lb as well....