Weird footjoy shoe fitting.

Hallsy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Went up the club tonight to use the range and they had a footjoy rep doing shoe fittings. ive always worn Adidas and have 2 pairs i use at present. One pair is a 10.5 wide and the other is an 11 medium.

The rep starts by measuring my feet.

Right foot 11 medium. Left foot 10 narrow? He checks it a couple of times and the same results. Ok he says lets see what we can do.

After several pairs of shoes tried we think we've cracked it. Check the box. DNA 2 size 9????

So lets hope when they come they do fit :D

D

Deleted member 16999

Quite a few threads on here about Footjoy sizing, some have no issue and some need a size smaller (me)

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm an 8-8.5 with footjoy but 9 in most other shoes.

Biggest mistake I made when I bought myjoys was not taking full advantage of a fitting first as my feet have about 1/2 size between them.Will be getting another pair of myjoys down the line though.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
FJ's always fit me straight out the box. Standard size 9.
The DNA range do tend to come up a bit large, I picked up a cheap pair (brand new) off the 'bay that a guy had won in a competition but didn't want.
They were size 8.5 so I went out on a flyer having read about the fact they come up large, and they fit me a treat.
But as I say, in FJ's I normally order a 9 and know they are going to fit.

Hallsy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Having never owned a pair of footjoys it seems its the norm then. On another note i also bought my first pair of footjoy golfing socks. Always used either sports socks or standards but the footjoys feel really nice. When worn with the shoes they felt great.

Spoorsy

Club Champion
Visit site
Footjoys are absolutely great, i also have the DNA2, but i normally wear size 9's, and footjoys fitted best at 7.5! safe to say i was hugely surprised.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Just thought I'd add to this. I went to Golf Depot today (I can't resist when I'm driving past) and managed to pick up a pair of Footjoy DNA's for £80. Normally in Footjoys AQL's I am size 9, no problem. In the DNA's I found a size 8 wide suited me best!

Saying that I tried on some Adidas Tour 360 X WD in a 10 and they still felt too small for me. And they were reduced to £60. 11 was too big and they didn't have 10.5.