Wee Chesney...what are you doing??!!

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I cannot for the life of me understand why Strachan has raided Celtic to take the 4 players he is....Caldwell is a total bombscare of a centre half,Willo Flood....jesus,an excuse for a footballer,Killen a total and utter donkey of a striker and Barry Robson has surely been bought to scare away the oppositions midfield!

If we get ANY money from the sale of this lot we are laughing! :D

Boro fans,with Chesney in charge you are destined to be marooned in the fizzy pop league if not worse.

Mind you I have to say that I am not confident on Mogga buying any decent replacement defenders as none of his teams so far have been able to do what he did so well......defend! ;)

Sponge1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I cannot for the life of me understand why Strachan has raided Celtic to take the 4 players he is....Caldwell is a total bombscare of a centre half,Willo Flood....jesus,an excuse for a footballer,Killen a total and utter donkey of a striker and Barry Robson has surely been bought to scare away the oppositions midfield!

If we get ANY money from the sale of this lot we are laughing! :D

I agree, Carlsberg dont do transfers but if they did..... ;)

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Totally agree dodger strachen has totally lost the plot he was brought in to get guaranteed promotion now will struggle to make playoffs.Felt sorry for southgate when he got sack bet hes laughing now,myself being extremely patriotic how the hell are we going to get a good english manager for england if they are not supported by the chairmen and sacked too soon.

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Never a good idea to go back to your old club and sign players. Quite a few managers have gone down south and tried this, Levien, Nicholl and Williamson spring to mind. Much better to sign a few players who know what its like to play in that division.

I am happy to see Robson leave Celtic always rated him (when fit). It was the introduction of him a couple of years back (when Brown got injured) that turned Celtic around and won them the title. Think missing him last year was part of the reason it all fell apart near the end of the season.

Also has a dangerous delivery from set pieces but when our keeper gets so much protection it never worried me that much......eh dodger ;)

Sneds

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sorry pal, which video do you mean? If you're chatting about the players scrapping in my sig - then it was just a normal IMG post. (I'm not even sure that picture is working atm, because I'm at uni and it's not showing)

If you're talking about my girl on the water slide for my avatar, I have no idea - it was ages ago, but i would suspect the same. x

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I don't rate any of the players Strachan is looking to bring in from Celtic. I'm not sure Boro is that attractive a club with their current position (like the fizzy pop league analogy) so maybe he can't attract anyone other than those who knows his ways

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Head the baw is at Wigan now talking.

40,000 celik fans cleared the runway at Glasgow airport so he could leave haha!

Andy