Wednesdays weigh in...oh dear!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
aving worked away from the office this week, mainly dublin, I havent been in my usual routine and going to the likes of Captain Americas grill in Grafton St really doesnt help, last nights Dominos really didnt do me any good either as bread seems to be in no hurry to vacate my stomach for days.
Net result, 1 lb over par and now really need to knuckle down to get back on track.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I too have slipped by putting on a pound. This is probably partly down to 1) having a bloody good drink at the pub for the England game, and 2) having a KFC as we were out late and I couldn't be arsed to cook.

Back to the disciplined approach this week.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Actually not too bad today. I have not been very good at weighing myself recently but bit the bullet today to find an overall loss of 8lbs. Not bad at all though needs to be better.

DCB

Visit site
Stayed same as last week. Bit disapointed as I did some hard work in the gym this past week. I will get back on track next for week I promise.

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Lads keep the chin up-theres always going to be a few hiccups along the way.

Brendy-Capts A is terrific--its on the go for close to thirty years-saw off the competition from Planet Hollywood, which opened on Stephens Green, in a couple of years. Other half loves the chicken & chees enchiladas.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Don't know if it helps anyone but ive got a set of these jobbies:-

(why are they called a set?- it's just one thing)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tanita-Body-Fat-...6203&sr=1-1

No doubt been superceded by something even more clever now but it makes the whole weighing thing a bit more interesting if nothing else.

Not only does weight but body fat which it then shows you in relation to what it should be. Also works out what sort of daily calorie figure you should be aiming at to maintain your current weight.

A bit more interesting than just a wobbly needle.

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
not lost any thing this week been a lapsed choc o holic for my sins. still a net loss of 7 and 1/2 lb since the comfy club started so content.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't feel so bad now, 1 lb up also.
I'm putting it down to my metabolism settling down to it's new regime. Time to give it another shock and change the diet; bigger breakfast, smaller dinner.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
More fruit and veg this week, more orange juice and water instead of the coffee, even though im down to one sugar. Im still trying to talk the missus into semi skimmed milk but she says our two littleuns need the fll fat to get teh best out of it.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
if I eat any more fruit and veg I'll be turning green, but haven't seen a spud since we started. Bread's my problem.

There aren't any calories in caffeine so that's staying, use Hermesetas instead and no milk.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Bread is my biggest vice also, dont like brown, granary is ok and white is so bad. I think I would eat around 7 slices a day give or take. usually roast chicken or something but then add in the odd pizza etc it really adds up.