Wednesday Weigh Day

Gasp

Head Pro
Visit site
Well done guys in commiting to a fitter you. As far as I can see the Forum Fat club consists of the following:

brendy
murph
viscount17
MikeH
Boabski
htl
gasp
stevelockie
GB72
ianmc
geronimo
timevans
MVP
Madandra
Medwayjon

Golfer2112 and birdieman don't have much to lose.
J-F actualy has to gain weight.
And mickeytwodesks is our fitness guru.

Get thee to a set of scales boys for your starting point. Next wednesday will be our first results day.
Good luck to all of us.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
18st 4lbs as of this am.
Morning is the best time to weigh yourself.

BTW Gasp, its the Comfy club, not Fat, that makes us sound like we are carrying extra ballast :D

CentralScot

Hacker
Visit site
Count me in the "comfy club" .

I had decided to lose a (fair)bit anyway as I had a bit of restriction to my movement in my waterproofs which had previously seemed generous.

On Monday morning I was 16st 2lb and I'll weigh myself on Weds next week on.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
I hopped on the scales this morning to see the results of 8 days of abstinence from the sauce plus virtuous eating and rather worryingly it still showed 19st!

this means
A) I haven't lost any weight
B) my scales are bust (possibly as a result of me standing on them)

Anyway as I definitely feel trimmer and my trousers are already much moire comfy I'm guessing/hoping it's the later

Will aim to procure a new set so I can verify

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Im a little worried that when the weightloss slows and the muscle begins to solidify, the only real improvement will then be the cloth sizes beginning to drop a little. Im already nudging the nicest lug on my belt since lsing those first few pounds last week. Might have to invest in a few new shiney ones with massive buckles.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I hopped on the scales this morning to see the results of 8 days of abstinence from the sauce plus virtuous eating and rather worryingly it still showed 19st!

this means
A) I haven't lost any weight
B) my scales are bust (possibly as a result of me standing on them)

Anyway as I definitely feel trimmer and my trousers are already much moire comfy I'm guessing/hoping it's the later

Will aim to procure a new set so I can verify

Just think mike you exchanged a bit of fat for some more raw muscle!

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
13st 7lb but my mam says i should allow 5lb for clothing so am i off 13st 2lb ?? any way trying to get back down to 11st 7lb for summer.good luck guys.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
woops i ate an effing great dbl gloucester cheese roll. with plenty of Kerry gold butter! Might wash it down with that whiskey selction me mam got me

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Please, please! Can I join the Comfy Club please?

I'll jump onto week 2 of the programme if I could. At the moment I'm feeling very bloated after eating my tea. Finished off with a large slice of apple pie and custard! Very tasty but devilishly calaorie loaded.

No scales at our house but I know there's a large scale at work (That doesn't mean to say I need large scales to weigh myself!!!) :eek:

Let's do it! :cool: