Wanted: Ping G25/30 Hybrid

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Love my Ping driver so I'd really like to try a Ping hybrid too. Anyone got one in the shed they're willing to sell on the cheap? Thought I'd try here before throwing my money around on Ebay.

Must be:
  • G25, or G30 if you're happy to really low-ball the price. :D
  • 20° in the G25, or it's 22° for the G30 I think.
  • Regular shaft. Standard length and all that as well.

I live near Watford and work in London (Old St.) so could collect from somewhere local to them, or happy to pay postage on top of agreed price of course.

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
Hope you don't mind me jumping on this mate and manage to get one sorted yourself, If anyones looking at this and has one in a 3 (19* or 20*) thats stiff shaft so not suitable for OP then i might be interested so comment or PM (y)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hope you don't mind me jumping on this mate and manage to get one sorted yourself, If anyones looking at this and has one in a 3 (19* or 20*) thats stiff shaft so not suitable for OP then i might be interested so comment or PM (y)
No worries, hopefully they're popular for a good reason. :LOL:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
No worries, hopefully they're popular for a good reason. :LOL:
I have a G25 3 wood and a 23° hybrid. They are both lovely clubs and over the winter and next season I will be looking bit by bit to do as you are doing and add other clubs from the range. Driver and irons are next on the list. They are so easy to hit, sound and look good. Unfortunately this means they tend to hold their price so no real bargains to be had. Good luck in your searches.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a G25 3 wood and a 23° hybrid. They are both lovely clubs and over the winter and next season I will be looking bit by bit to do as you are doing and add other clubs from the range. Driver and irons are next on the list. They are so easy to hit, sound and look good. Unfortunately this means they tend to hold their price so no real bargains to be had. Good luck in your searches.
I've got some other stuff to sell if I have to go and pay Ebay prices, but always worth a stab on here first as there are plenty of club-hoarders around. :p

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I’ve got a pair of g25 hybrids in stiff. 17 and 23 if either are any good to either of you?

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I had been thinking of putting them on Ebay or something similar but would prefer someone on here to have them.
Golfbidder have them at £83.
I was thinking of £50
Mine has a head cover that has lost the 20 designation and wear on face and base. I have not posted photos on here before but can email some if you want me to. If not, I will try to post some this evening.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well a 20° regular G25 hybrid is exactly what I'm after. Are you looking to sell though? How much would you want for it?
I had been thinking of putting them on Ebay or something similar but would prefer someone on here to have them.
I was thinking of £50
Mine has a head cover that has lost the 20 designation and wear on face and base. I have not posted photos on here before but can email some if you want me to. If not, I will try to post some this evening.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was thinking of £50
Sounds great man, thanks for responding. I'll send you a PM with my email address.