Wanted firm shaft for R11s

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm borderline between regular and stiff, so was wondering if there's a shaft out there that sits in between. Years ago. Callaway used to do Regular, Firm and stiff. I used to play the firm and got on great with it.

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations..... or better still, something I could try with a view to buy.

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Fuji that I have pulled from my Nike VRS adaptor it's the stock one that comes with the VRS and if you read the online reviews of the stock shaft they all say the stiff plays more like firm which is just why I pulled it out and put a X-stiff in so would maybe suit you.

You can have it for £15 plus p&p and the Taylor Made adpators are only a tenner on eBay job done.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Cheers Ronnoc

I was looking for something that would bolt straight on rather than gluing adaptors on etc. I'll give it another week or so, and if I'm not sorted, I might give you a shout.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've never seen anybody selling a shaft designated as "Firm", and to be honest since there is no specification of what Regular/Stiff etc means in terms of shafts between different manufacturers then I'd be suprised to see anything that could meet your definition.

Unless you specially know what shaft your after it might well be a case of try it and see with shafts.