Want to buy a putter online

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
But want to change the grip to a jumbo/large grip. Anyone know of a website that does such a thing, as want to avoid buying a new putter only to have to change the grip as soon as it arrives.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
But want to change the grip to a jumbo/large grip. Anyone know of a website that does such a thing, as want to avoid buying a new putter only to have to change the grip as soon as it arrives.

To be honest I wouldn't bother. Basically becomes a custom order and distance selling regs change and you lose some of the protection. I'd get it changed with a local pro or shop.

On saying that some of the smaller retailers can offer a more personalised service. I know Dunluce golf have been very good with requests for me. Find the putter and grip from a retailer you trust and email them.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I'll stick the grip on for you, if you want to go that way.

Ian_Bristol

Head Pro
Visit site
I went to American Golf today and spent ages trying different putters before I settled for a Scotty fastback but I didn't like the standard size grip (always used a fat one) they changed for me while I waited for a size 3 Superstroke grip free of charge and gave me the original scotty one back.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Stonelees has quite a large range of Putters if you want to try a few.

What are you after ?

Really liked the PING Cadence TR Rustler Putter when I tried it at my putting lesson. They have sold out in the shop, but pretty sure I will stick with that and get one of them in the bag. Had another guy look at my current putter and he confirmed what i was told a few weeks back, my current putter is twisted and the face is off centre, so time for a change!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Really liked the PING Cadence TR Rustler Putter when I tried it at my putting lesson. They have sold out in the shop, but pretty sure I will stick with that and get one of them in the bag. Had another guy look at my current putter and he confirmed what i was told a few weeks back, my current putter is twisted and the face is off centre, so time for a change!

Putting lesson !!!!

I'm not playing you for money in the near future!! :smirk:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Do you know which jumbo grip you want. Maybe order off somewhere like Gamola and stick it on yourself (piece of cake) or take it to yur pro. Should only cost a few quid for the his time and tape. My assistant pro did mine for free when I took my odyssey #9 and an odyssey jumbo grip into him