Volvik Golf

Wolf

Visit site
So as part of my fitting/purchase today I got a dozen of these given to me as thank you for my business.

I've been out of the game as previously stated for few years so I'd actually never heard of them, I thought it was a brand of water... Never knew there was a golf brand with that name, I got given some luminous green ones which I can't work out if I wanna try them or not..

Anyone tried them, use them or like them or are they just a golfing gimmick

Wolf

Visit site
Which is it?
I think the S4 is their ProV1 equivalent - not a bad ball just horrid colours!
Just had to check what I got as didn't take much notice apart from the Vomit inducing colours, it is the S4 in green I've been given. Sounds like based on what the equivalent is that I've got a good ball, just got to convince myself that it's ok to use that colour.

D

Deleted member 16999

Decent off the tee, but bit hard around the greens.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
S4 is a high spinning ball.

It's decent and it does stop perfectly well on the greens I like them to be perfectly honest. Good feel.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Tried them when they first came out. At first thought it was a decent ball, until playing around sunningdale with a ball about 4 rounds old, it started to shed it's outer cover like a snake. Every time I picked it up, my hand would be left holding "dry skin". Binned the ball and not used them since.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't know if they'll ever recover from how crap Bubba was when he used these for two years or whatever it was. As soon as he dropped them and went back to Titleist, he started winning again.

D

Deleted member 23270

No matter how good they may be, I just couldn't play with any of those colours. Sorry but not for me.