I'm happy with any combination, so Hooker if you're still interested there's a spot for you, add your name to the confirmed list below!
And the same for anyone else who doesn't mind racking up a big score with antique weapons of golf.
I’ve still not got any fuel as the local stations are empty. My wife has a full tank after I filled it last Thursday before there were any problems but she works Tuesdays!!
I would vote for postponing the event given the forecast though!
I was really looking forward to this, but I agree. I would rather have my first game at Taddy in better conditions and circumstances.
Definitely "postpone" rather than cancel is how I would like to think of it.