Value of 2nd hand equipment?

Grizzly

Visit site
Her indoors has mandated a clear out. Not having sold on golf gear before, I'm a bit stumped as to how know what is a fair market price. Any guidance?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Her indoors has mandated a clear out. Not having sold on golf gear before, I'm a bit stumped as to how know what is a fair market price. Any guidance?

I mainly sell to golf bidder

By time eBay has taken its share I find golf bidder decent enough

Send you free box for orders over £100

RichA

Visit site
If you make sure it's clean, well photographed and honestly described, a 7-day eBay auction should give you the very definition of its fair market value.
eBay will shave about 13% of sale price.
I've found that using eBay's suggested starting price ends up with a higher selling price than setting it higher. You have to have faith in the auction.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

Golfbidder is your best bet mate. You won’t get as much as on fleabay but their offers are decent plus there’s no risk of getting a PayPal claw back from a dodgy buyer

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Never been a better time to sell, prices are still nuts. If selling by Ebay, look on advanced search to find out what items have sold for recently. That is your guide.