Unofficial Handicap Maintenance - Society/Friends

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Does anyone have any free software/spreadsheet that can allow me and a group of mates (about 8 of us) to centrally track a mock handicap?

We all started about the same time, but inevitably have progressed at different rates, have different commitment levels and spend varying time playing. It's now getting to the point where we would like to adjust our handicaps as close as possible to the CONGU system, rather than just declaring agreeing to all play equal shots to keep things as level as possible. I know it wont be official, or measured exactly the same (eg CSS), thats not what I'm looking for.

Last weekend I shot 38 points one day and 45 the next, both playing off 22 - so my mates want me and another guy to play off less (understandably!) using my calculations that would put me around the 18 mark, but currently we have no way of knowing/tracking changes over the rounds we play.

Not looking for anything too technical, but rather than try to knock something up from scratch I thought I'd see what the Forum can offer!!

Thanks in advance
Matt

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Take a look at a website called Golf Shake. It allows to track your rounds and will adjust your handicap accordingly as you enter your scores.