unlucky or what!!! Damaged shoulder so what can I practice?

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
was in a wee car crash yesterday. 3 car shunt with me in the middle in my works van. Lets say the car that hit me was mullered (Audi TT's do not like rear van steps :) )

Anyway, I had my right collarbone/shoulder reconstructed 15 years ago and after xrays yesterday it is just muscle and nerve damage but am unable to swing a club fully for a week or 2.

As a beginner what can I practice or do exercise wise that wont delay my recovery or should I just give it total rest?

really miffed as had a 2 week lay off recently with injury and was looking forward to lots of golf and practice before the monthly stableford on the 24th

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
already do that Bob, although the v-easy doesnt work so well with the new belly putter and claw grip :)

might nip out with the wedges and do sum short pitches and chipping praccy see how it feels

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
Blimey, Bradley Wiggins gets in a real pile up, breaks his collar bone, and then tries to get back on his bake and continue in the Tour de France

Get down that driving range with 100 balls and your driver ;)

Only joking - honest :)

G_Mulligan

Tour Rookie
www.thegolfpsychologist.co.uk
you could always work on your mental game and course management. Get up early and walk the course backwards plotting your way around.

Either that or watch jerremy kyle with a bowl of crunchy nut corn flakes.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Blimey, Bradley Wiggins gets in a real pile up, breaks his collar bone, and then tries to get back on his bake and continue in the Tour de France

Get down that driving range with 100 balls and your driver ;)

Only joking - honest :)

Even better the rider catapaulted into a barb wire fence by a French TV car (it looked scandalous on the highlights - rumours going round it was deliberate) who got up and finished before going off for 30+ stitches