TV Series - What Are You Watching?

We started on You series 3. It's not my favourite program in the world, but the wife likes it a lot. I was a bit worried it would just be more of the same with the same kind of storyline repeated from series 2 (it seemed like it would be from how they set it up), however they deviated from that pretty quick and it was actually really decent. we're about half way through.
Mrs loves it

It's like a complete rip off Dexter

Well like a poor man's copy

Like something off wish .com

Nearly finished season 1 of Cobra Kai. Oh my, what a trip down memory lane. It's all handled so well. Very funny in places, and a bit of a piss take as well. Whoever thought that up is a genius.
I was reticent at first, but after some cajoling on here, I stuck with it, grew to like it and enjoyed it a lot more than I care to admit........ even if it does get a bit predictable and samey at times, it's worth a watch and I'm waiting for Season 4 in December.

Nearly finished season 1 of Cobra Kai. Oh my, what a trip down memory lane. It's all handled so well. Very funny in places, and a bit of a piss take as well. Whoever thought that up is a genius.
Before I started watching this I hadn’t smoked cannabis for 10 + years. Purely took it up again for Cobra Kai and binged watched all 3 seasons in a couple of weeks whilst extremely high. This was such a great combination that everything I watched afterwards whilst high just didn’t reach the same peak as Cobra Kai so i’ve knocked it on the head until the new season starts on New Years Eve.

The show really takes me back. Pure nostalgia with some fantastic plots. I found it hilarious in parts, some of it unintentionally. The misses just didn’t understand.